Contact Us To Get A Siding Quote:

For over 10 years, the professionals at TC Backer have been installing siding on all types of buildings in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and West Virginia. We have a great reputation as one of the premier siding contractors in the area because of our quality workmanship and service. TC Backer is not just a vinyl siding company; we also install fiber cement siding.

We Offer…

LP Smartside

Vinyl Siding

Vinyl siding is widely used to both decorate and weatherproof a home. Vinyl siding can imitate wood clapboard, board and batten, and shakes. Approximately 80 percent of vinyl aiding is PVC resin, while the remaining 20 percent is made up of color, gloss, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability. It is the most commonly used as exterior cladding for residential construction.

Fiber Cement Siding

Fiber Cement is a building material used to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and residential applications. It’s a composite material made of cement reinforced with cellulose fibers. Originally, asbestos was used as the reinforcing material but, due to safety concerns, that was replaced by cellulose in the ‘80s. These materials may come pre-painted or pre-stained or can be done so after its installation. There are several benefits since it is resistant to termites, does not rot, is impact resistant, and has fireproof properties. Fiber cement siding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wood siding and clapboard. It is also manufactured in sheet form and is used as board and batten, a stucco look, and soffit.

by TC Backer

TC Backer is licensed in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia to perform residential, exterior home improvements.

Offering Products by:


  • Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2012 with an A+ rating
  • EPA Lead-Safe Certified
  • Vinyl Siding Institute Certified
  • Fast response time
  • Long-term Warranties on materials and workmanship
Vinyl Siding

Call For a Quote:

(717) 814-3496